Southern Glazer's Wine and Spirits ALD Chains Sales Consultant (Marathon) in Marathon, Florida
• Oversee an average of 10-20 established chain/grocery store accounts.
• Make regular sales calls to designated accounts to cultivate customer relations and satisfaction with service provided.
• Participate in sales meetings, on-site training, and winery/distiller tours to remain educated in company policy and industry trends/developments.
• Demonstrate consultative sales abilities through successful presentations of product, the promotion of new and existing portfolio items and the expansion of business.
• Achieve distribution and growth objectives for Southern Glazer’s portfolio of wine and spirits products within a specific geographic area and through effective account management of existing retail customers.
• Assist customers with inventory management responsibilities (product availability/new product placement and rotation of stock).
• Merchandise of sale/retail accounts and reset shelf space, cold box, and build displays to correspond with supplier promotions and incentive programs.
• Stay abreast of business/market conditions, intensively plan sales effort, recognize new opportunities within each account and maintain the necessary territory records.
• Build and develop the trust and confidence of the retailer through knowledge of wine products, persuasive presentations, and overcoming objections.
• Present self with integrity, professionalism and commitment to Southern Glazer’s Wine & Spirits salesperson responsibilities and policies.
• High School diploma or GED equivalent.
• At least 1 year of industry related sales experience within the distribution, hospitality or supplier community.
• Goal oriented, focused, and assertive individual able to work under minimal supervision.
• Reside within a thirty-mile radius of most accounts in designated territory.
• Possess a dependable vehicle, valid driver’s license, proof of state car registration and insurance, and an acceptable driving record.
• Lift and carry a 45+ pound case of product on a repetitive basis.
• Must be at least 21 years of age.
• Bachelor’s degree strongly preferred with a business/marketing/sales concentration.
Primary Location:United States-Florida-Marathon
Request Priority Protected Veteran Referrals
EOE Protected Veterans/Disability